About me

I am a Visualizer and Graphic Designer with a good all round experience in motion graphics and video editing.
During my five years of extensive experience in an advertising Company, I have mastered solid skills in all activities of advertising arena and
I am exclusively exploring for extra excellence with my all assignments, which enables me to fine tune my talents for the best encounters ever made.
I have worked for a variety of clients and possess a precious portfolio which portrays a perfect panorama about my clear creative consciousness.
I have graduation in Computer Science from University of Calicut, and Diploma in Animation and Visual Effetcs.
I am enthusiastic, motivated and competitive and feel confident with my communication skills through the universal language English and real power of colors.

Dec 15, 2008


I love my life & my love too....?
I really love you But you love someone else,
When I see you I can't close my eyes,
I just want you to ask -
"How much you care about me..?"
But you love some one else...!
I just want to here -
"I love you" from your mouth...!
I here it in my mind...!
Its just like a sound...!
But it's just a dream Because
you love someone else...

No comments: